Now Available – PeerSync v9.5.1
Peer Software is pleased to announce the general availability of PeerSync v9.5.1, the core replication technology in our PeerSync Migration solution. PeerSync v9.5.1 is immediately available for purchase, trial download, and as an upgrade for Peer customers subscribed to PeerSync Software Maintenance and Support.
PeerSync v9.5.1 includes several enhancements designed to improve performance and stability, functionality in the FastSync engine, real-time event detection in NetApp storage environments, and more.
Key updates include:
- Added a new “migration” default job type with settings tailored specifically for migration workloads.
- Added additional functionality to the FastSync engine, including better handling of permissions, revisions, deletions, CRC validations, attributes, timestamps, and progress.
- Improved the handling of files and folders whose names are 250 or more characters long.
- Enhanced performance and stability of real-time event detection for NetApp cDOT/CVO/ONTAP 9+ environments, including with ODX-based activity.
- Adjusted profile defaults to better match customer use cases.
- Improved reporting and logging, including a more accurate “In Sync” flag.
- Updated our SNMP enterprise number to 58279.
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
- New license required for customers upgrading from v9.4.x or older.