PeerSync v9.4.1 with 64-bit support is now officially available!
PeerSync v9.4.1 is immediately available for purchase, trial download, and as an upgrade for customers subscribed to PeerSync Software Maintenance and Support.
- Introduction of 64-bit support for PeerSync® and the PSListener.
- Ability to cache real-time backlog to disk for Windows File Servers (previously only available for NetApp and EMC NAS devices).
- Improved support for EMC Isilon and VNX, including new settings now available in the UI.
- Several improvements for the FastSync™ engine, including new UI options and temp file support.
- New options for handling failed events and failed connections.
- Improved metadata replication, including the ability to use Backup Operator rights to replicate NTFS permissions over TCP, better support for alternate data streams, and the ability transfer folder attributes and dates.
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
Please click on the Upgrade Now button and complete the form to request an upgrade. If you have a valid maintenance contract, upgrade information will be sent via email. If you do not have a valid maintenance contract, we will contact you directly with further instructions.
Next interesting issue