PeerLock Update 4.1
What’s new at PeerLock 4.1?
Version 4.1 is the latest update of PeerLock. It includes general bug fixes as well as tremendous performance improvements.
The PeerLock Update 4.1 contains the following adjustments:
We provide automatic configuration of PeerLock when it is installed and rund with Microsoft DFSR.
- Adobe InDesign
The PeerLock Update 4.1 includes enhanced support für Adobe Indesign Files.
- Symantec Enterprise Vault
There is the improved support for Symantec Enterprise Vault.
- UI Improvements
Our UI improvements include a new family of icons.
Please fill out the form below to update your current PeerLock installation. If your license is under valid maintenance, a new license key will be sent shortly. In case you’re license ran out of maintenance, we will contact you directly for further instructions.
Generally, we differentiate between two update types: major and version release. The former will require a new license key. Before you update your installation, please have a look below.
Major Release: A release which is not merely a revision or a bug fix release but which contains substantial changes. E.g. PeerLock 3.x to 4.x
Please request a new licence key at the form below.
Version Release: Including updated versions of the released version to help improve software or fix bugs still present in the software. e.g, PeerLock 4.x to 4.y
Please install the application over your existing PeerLock. The previous version will be backed up in a sub-folder called ‘BACKUP’, if the option to keep a backup is selected during the installation.
Step By Step Update Instructions
- Stop PeerLock.exe (Check the Task Manager -> Processes from all users to make sure all running instances are closed).
- Browse to your existing PeerLock installation folder and rename or delete your PeerLock.exe file (Do this if upgrading in the same install folder).
- Run the downloaded .exe upgrade file (read General Information above for information on how to obtain the upgrade).
- Once the PeerLock application has been upgraded, restart your PeerLock Service/Application (PLEASE NOTE: If upgrading from 1.x to 2.x, read the Additional Comments on further action needed).
- You may be prompted to reboot the server after the install. If prompted please reboot your system to complete the upgrade.
Next interesting issue